Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy day


She finally made it! My daughter was married last Saturday at a lovely venue surrounded by lots of family and friends. It was a beautiful day for everyone - the bride looked radiant and survived the nerves to have a wonderful reception. Just like a family party actually!

Haven't really looked at the 9 cds of photos but I thought this one was lovely.

We are off overseas on Monday for 6 weeks to Canada and the UK - maybe I'll find some patchwork shops? Hope to add to the blog by email but if I don't I'll be back in October - bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. CHRIS ERICA LOOKS STUNNING IN THE DRESS AND VERY HAPPY I AM SO PLEASED THAT THE DAY WENT WELL AND THAT IT WAS SUCH A HAPPY FAMILY OCCASION.THE WEATHER WAS PERFECT TO HOW LUCKY WERE YOU.
    KEN AND I HOPE THAT YOU AND BOB HAVE A SAFE AND GREAT TRIP AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN TO HEAR ALL THE HIGH LIGHTS. YES ADD TO YOU BLOG BUT I THINK THAT PATCHWORK SHOPS WILL TAKE UP MOST OF YOUR SPARE TIME ... AM I RIGHT..YOU WILL COME BACK FULL OF IDEAS AND INSPIRATIONS. ENJOY..YOU DESERVE IT.PAM AND KEN

    ReplyDelete