Monday, June 10, 2013

Hunters Hill quilters

A bit of show and tell from previous classes.
This is Debi's Reproduction Beauties quilt all finished and bound - what a great job!
Sue's finished her Lots of Dots quilt and has done an amazing job quilting it herself.

 Check out this free motion quilting on her Bernina 440.
I had the pleasure last week to do a workshop with Hunters Hill quilters. What a great day in  a great venue with lovely girls. And one boy! this is my youngest ever student, little Daniel. He was so good all day and mum and grandma got lots done between them while Daniel added his ten cents worth!


There were NYB blocks happening all over the room which we shared for part of the day with the Community quilters. We got to see lots of their show and tell too.

These could all be in the one quilt tho everyone's fabric choices were so different.
I said I'd be at their next show to see all the finished quilts!
NOW for the big news - I've joined Facebook! I don't really know what I'm doing but my daughter assures me it's easy. So come on over and "like" me to see more of what's happening with my quilting life.

3 comments:

  1. It's great that you're getting out and about teaching, and it's always interesting to see what your students are working on. You're ahead of me on the technology thing as I am not on Facebook, and am choosing not to be. However, if you're on Instagram, I'm all over that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,
    I am a big fan as you know of the NYB Block. You will enjoy being on Facebook it can be a bit of a time waster but used in the right way is a good tool to get out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like there'll be lots of fabulous compass quilts at the next Hunters Hill Quilt Show. I'm so impressed by Sue's free motion quilting!! I'm not on Facebook but I'll Like you anyway :)

    ReplyDelete