Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Grenfell workshop


This greeted me on arrival in Grenfell last weekend for a two day workshop. Undoubtedly the best accommodation I've stayed in for work! I did my best to cope!
Morning tea was to die for on both days!
Then bubbles at lunch! It didn't seem to affect the sewing but I'm sure the girls relaxed a bit after lunch. 
We worked on Lots,of Dots and Jacobean Star with great concentration from all the girls. 
So many variations of the same block created lots of discussion during the day. 

I must thank Keryl from Fabric Sauce for inviting me to Grenfell. She thought of everything possible to make my stay so enjoyable. I'd be back in a flash for such amazing country hospitality!
My next weekend away is back to the bush with two days at Tocal college in the Hunter for the Busy Needles shop in Singleton. Looking forward to it!


2 comments:

  1. So you are thinking to buy Facebook fans right? Well it is a common practice these days; as account holders are beginning to see the accrued benefits in this direction. In time past, building followership base when running a social media campaign for socialization purposes is very terrific in terms of effort and all manner of investment other than time.
    It is now very significantly obvious that to really show to the world that what you are doing is relevant, observers of your fans-page tends to spy or peep at the number of active followership you are able to command.

    ReplyDelete
  2. participate in Courses on catering services in Australia to get certified in it.

    ReplyDelete