Saturday, September 24, 2016

Harrington workshops

Four full days of workshops in Harrington recently and I was a bit weary!
NYB blocks and Mariners Compasses were on the agenda for both groups with two days each in the local community centre. 
So many ways to lay out these fabulous blocks. 
A combination of both projects. 
Compasses were in all styles as you can see below. They look happy don't they!
Harrington is such a lovely seaside village and Pam and the girls made me feel so welcome. I'd go back in a flash. 
The teaching year is slowly coming to a close with only two more away gigs for me this year. Spring is all around us here in the Blue Mountains and we must make the most of it before the horrible heat of summer. The garden is bursting out all over. 
Just before I went to Harrington my friend Ann and I held a weekend retreat at a local venue. 
My workshop was a wonky pickle dish while Ann's was a great bag. I didn't seem to get any bag pics tho!
Some blocks from the weekend and my quilt they were based on below. Good fun all round!





1 comment:

  1. Your have been very busy! Harrington is a beautiful place! The NYB blocks made by the ladies are beautiful. I also like the Retreat wonky Pickle Dish blocks. Good times

    ReplyDelete