Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Wanna come to Houston next year?

With me? Yes that's right - I'm co-hosting a Travelrite tour to the US in October next year with Michelle Marvig! I can hardly believe it, let me tell you.
 
18 days of quilty delights, culminating in four days at IQF in Houston where we'll meet up with Michelle's group of Aussie quilters.

 
I can email you a detailed itinerary or I'll have some brochures in the next week to post out so contact me if you're interested. It should be an amazing trip and I'm so honoured to have been asked along.

5 comments:

  1. In your advert, Kansas is missing the second "s" :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, I have put my name down for the tour and I believe Laurel has too. I'm waiting to hear from her. Could you please send me an updated brochure when you have it. I'll give you my address by email. Thanks and happy Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me one too, gee if I go I hope that there is a spot, looks like you maybe popular, well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me a copy Chris. I'd love to come. I'll PM you my address. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete