Thursday, June 16, 2011

I won a prize!

Guess what - I won a prize in Sarah Fielke's Naked Bed challenge (scroll down to June 14 post). Can you believe it! I don't often enter bloggy contests but this one was so easy - just submit a pic for the challenge, then sit back and look at all the beautiful entries.
I won a $50 gift voucher and the opportunity to submit my design as a project for Down Under Quilts magazine - how exciting.
This was my entry which is a foundation pieced block drawn up in EQ7. I used lots a oriental and large print scraps and it went together really well. The blocks are 14".
Thanks Sarah for hosting the challenge and thanks to all the sponsors for such wonderful prizes.

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Great design Chris. I love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Chris, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippeee!!! Congratulations!! It really is an amazing quilt and a very worthy prize winner!! Does it have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Chris! You certainly deserve a prize for that very pretty quilt. You have to be the reigning Queen of the Mariner's Compass :-))

    ReplyDelete