Saturday, June 9, 2012

Much excitement!

Have you seen the latest issue of AP and Q? I have a quilt featured in this issue and so does my friend Janelle from Country Matters blog. Hers is a real repro number and mine has a whole lot of hexagons.
This is my project from the mag.

In blogland at the moment there's a lovely post from my friend Rachael Daisy about her first class with me making my Mariners Medley quilt and her move to the Mountains. You can read about it here. Lots of beautiful pics taken in the grounds of Norman Lindsay's house in Faulconbridge.

And there's a write-up from Jukejema Quilting Barn about my last class there with some funny pics. Kim also has some new dates for classes in July and again in October.
Now for the exciting bit! It's Sydney Quilt Show judging this Sunday and lots of fingers are crossed I bet. The show opens on Wednesday and I'll be there white-gloving from 12.15pm. If you're going that day come and say hi among the quilts or I'll be spending some time on the Universal Magazines stand B17 during the day. Love to have a chat!

3 comments:

  1. So exciting, I will be looking out for this magazine for sure. That picture of mariner's medley reminds me that I have all the fabrics pulled and ready to go for that project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun appearances!! I'm not going to the show till Sunday, :( but I know you'll have lots of fun on Wednesday, I've got my fingers crossed for you and Pam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris will you be there any other day beside Wednesday???
    Do you have any quilts in this year......I loved the dots one last year......

    ReplyDelete