Sunday, January 18, 2015

Summer schools


Friday saw me at Quiltsmith in Annandale for a workshop on my Scrappy Windmill quilt. 
Twelve lovely ladies came along and made a block each. Some were hand piecing but most were machining. 

Lots of beautiful  fabric combinations were appearing on the design wall...
We had Kaffe inspired, some reproductions and most were just scrappy. How the block looks best I feel!
A good time was had by all and the day is being repeated on Sunday 12th April for those on the waiting list. There's also a new quilt - Atomic Star - being offered on the same day. Call the shop if you're interested. 

4 comments:

  1. Such happy colours, they just lift yr heart. Looks like an excellent day's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the best designs, Chris! Gosh, I wish I could come to one of your classes - not necessarily to make the project, but to learn all you can share about color. The quilts you make, and that your students make, are always so vibrant. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd kill to live in Sydney right now! Beautiful designs Chris!

    ReplyDelete