Saturday, December 19, 2009

New things




These two pics are the result of a tutorial from Lurline in Perth who had a dresden ruler especially made for her project. I used my little 4" long ruler to create a longer version out of freezer paper and used that as my template. The proper ruler would be so much easier but weren't they fun to make. One is the French General range out at the moment and I used a layer cake with heaps left over. The other is gorgeous scraps of thirties
On a completely different subject it's too late for this Xmas but I found a website selling just the right thing for those men who have everything. It's here and it's the perfect gift! I have two on the way from Canada to put aside for significant male birthdays coming up this year. Check it out. Another interesting gift is here - not just for guys and so reasonably priced. Might have to order a bulk lot. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think. It's so hard to find interesting and unusual gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment