Monday, December 19, 2011

Round up

A selection of pics for my last post of the year.Pretty much examples of what happens in my classes.
Lots of "points" and graphic designs all go together to make stunning quilts.
(My apologies to Lesley's sister - I've forgotten her name).
Well done to all my students and I look forward to seeing some of you again next year.
I'll be at Material Obsession for a couple of dates early next year which is really exciting for me. Ring the shop if you're interested in a class where you'll have a lot of fun attacking a technique you might have been avoiding unnecessarily. It's quite easy when it's broken down into bits and your friends will think you are so clever - even tho it's just about "sewing on the line".
Merry xmas to you all and I hope santa bring lots of surprises!

Lesley

Kathy

Lesley's sister

Lesley's sister again

Rosemary

Judy

Pam

Jo

Sue's quilt - Suzanne as the prop!

Margaret

2 comments:

  1. Such fabulous quilts!! I bet classes at Material Obsession will be fun!! It's pouring with rain outside, I hope Santa brings a bit of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas too Chris, hope Santa is kind to you too. Do you sell your noughts and crosses pattern on Etsy - I couldn't find it?

    ReplyDelete